akshara;
the imperishable, unchangeable and indestructible
the very word,letter, syllable
the pranava OM
the dettatreya trinity of brahma vishnu and shiva


so here's my thoughts amplified
this colloquy that i have with myself now here
the search for the things that remain constant in this life of changes, the things that are imperishable
yet cherishing the most simple things in life that may seem so unimportant and small but add beauty and colour,
to seek out the unfathomable, powers beyond our wildest dreams
the sanatana dharma to be upheld,
and the karma that we cannot run or hide from for it is the very equation we need to balance out
and hence the very reason of our existence
with a mic up my soul let the story unfold,
the past be forgotten and a new tale told.

यत्र यत्र रघुनाथ कीर्तनम् तत्र तत्र क्रित मस्तक अन्जलिं बष्पावरी परीपूर्ण लोचनम् मारुतिं नमश्च राक्षस अंतकम्।




Saturday, January 12, 2008

i call it beautiful love
now there's redundancy for love is already to me beautiful
but add lustre to it by defying odds
denying proximity,time and space to become a factor
just me and a mirage of you
that's all i need


learnt this lesson
never commit so easily, that is my feelings
i don't blame you
for I put my leg into this
and I got myself knee deep
it was me who imagined possibilities
and me who believed the impossible
altho your words did stir these thoughts
but i'm experienced enough to know it ends here
and stronger than ever enough to pick up myself and go






this annoying aunty
i'm actually very proud of
cos she denied odds
and came through with awesome marks in her tests
despite all the worries and stress and panics and rantings
which were totally unneccessary when I look at your scores
HUR -.-
yet i admire your hardwork miss :)

begana vaar unsay
i somehow enjoy dropping to my lowest point
cos i just did
which means i have no way other than going up
and i noe i will
artistic points of view im begining to enjoy
i'll be there soon