akshara;
the imperishable, unchangeable and indestructible
the very word,letter, syllable
the pranava OM
the dettatreya trinity of brahma vishnu and shiva


so here's my thoughts amplified
this colloquy that i have with myself now here
the search for the things that remain constant in this life of changes, the things that are imperishable
yet cherishing the most simple things in life that may seem so unimportant and small but add beauty and colour,
to seek out the unfathomable, powers beyond our wildest dreams
the sanatana dharma to be upheld,
and the karma that we cannot run or hide from for it is the very equation we need to balance out
and hence the very reason of our existence
with a mic up my soul let the story unfold,
the past be forgotten and a new tale told.

यत्र यत्र रघुनाथ कीर्तनम् तत्र तत्र क्रित मस्तक अन्जलिं बष्पावरी परीपूर्ण लोचनम् मारुतिं नमश्च राक्षस अंतकम्।




Tuesday, September 30, 2008


God..
I watch these girls that love their boyfriends
No matter how bastard the guys are
And how badly he treats her
She still loves him for who he is
And the years spent together
Makes it impossible to leave him

I watch these girls that fall in love with boys
Telling me how they miss their him
How he makes her go crazy
And how she just cant get enough
And even when it all seems impossible
How she doesn’t want to let go off him

I watch these best friends
Over a decade of friendship and more
Memories that they talk about over and over again
And no matter how much a jerk one can be
The other one understands

I watch all these from afar
Enjoying the beauty of love etched in every single moment
But I can’t help wondering where I went wrong
Actually. I can’t help wondering what’s your plans for me.