akshara;
the imperishable, unchangeable and indestructible
the very word,letter, syllable
the pranava OM
the dettatreya trinity of brahma vishnu and shiva


so here's my thoughts amplified
this colloquy that i have with myself now here
the search for the things that remain constant in this life of changes, the things that are imperishable
yet cherishing the most simple things in life that may seem so unimportant and small but add beauty and colour,
to seek out the unfathomable, powers beyond our wildest dreams
the sanatana dharma to be upheld,
and the karma that we cannot run or hide from for it is the very equation we need to balance out
and hence the very reason of our existence
with a mic up my soul let the story unfold,
the past be forgotten and a new tale told.

यत्र यत्र रघुनाथ कीर्तनम् तत्र तत्र क्रित मस्तक अन्जलिं बष्पावरी परीपूर्ण लोचनम् मारुतिं नमश्च राक्षस अंतकम्।




Thursday, May 17, 2007

st.anger


"You must have not only freedom from fear, but freedom from hope and expectation. Trust in HIS Wisdom. He does not make mistakes. Love HIS uncertainty, for it is not a mistake. It is HIS intent and Will. Remember nothing happens without HIS Will. Be still. Do not ask to understand. Do not want to understand. Relinquish the imperative that demands understanding."
this woke me up.


slowly i'm gaining contro lof my anger
able to use it to my advantage
at first i wondered why i had this rage
and then i realised that for the harsh realities of this world
its gd to be armed.


may 15th
a day that changed my whole life
the day love bloomed into a rose
and the very day u chose to crush that rose
the darkness of my past has been illuminated by the fire in my heart
HE's watching. and he noes.
its no use regretting now.
i never regret meeting you. my first love. it was beauty.
i cherished every moment.
and how i wonder do ppl lose their feelings for a person

for eventhough you held my hand and took me for a walk through hell.
till this very moment i still love you.
BUT.
you thought me a lesson. a lesson i'll never forget
you never saw me changing did you?
i'm glad its this way. cos in the end i know.
you're blinded by lies.
and i seek the truth.
for all that you did to me. i only can pray.
and if you're thinking of using me again
may god have mercy on you.

and then you.
i predicted well about you.
i saw it coming and so i was hesitant to believe
your actions were just reactions to what has happening between you and him
i am dissapointed. but its ok
but then again. its made me more resistant to love now.

lastly,
i cannot make it anymore clear to you my dear.
my hearts given up. my minds trying to play the game.
i'm switching my way of percieving you from hence.
im letting it go. and if it ever comes flyin back to me :)
do the best, and you will only recieve the best.
if its meant to be, so be it.
all these have just got me fuming
for im not an option
and i feel this total resentment
anger anger anger

twinke twinkle lil star
you and I are not so far
come the time and you will see
for i'll be all I can be