akshara;
the imperishable, unchangeable and indestructible
the very word,letter, syllable
the pranava OM
the dettatreya trinity of brahma vishnu and shiva


so here's my thoughts amplified
this colloquy that i have with myself now here
the search for the things that remain constant in this life of changes, the things that are imperishable
yet cherishing the most simple things in life that may seem so unimportant and small but add beauty and colour,
to seek out the unfathomable, powers beyond our wildest dreams
the sanatana dharma to be upheld,
and the karma that we cannot run or hide from for it is the very equation we need to balance out
and hence the very reason of our existence
with a mic up my soul let the story unfold,
the past be forgotten and a new tale told.

यत्र यत्र रघुनाथ कीर्तनम् तत्र तत्र क्रित मस्तक अन्जलिं बष्पावरी परीपूर्ण लोचनम् मारुतिं नमश्च राक्षस अंतकम्।




Saturday, June 2, 2007

coming back

its been long since i posted.
i think theres so much going around i lost control
nth big this week. just the usual trainings and studying for common tests.
urgh

but emotionally, there seems to be a baggage.
im in a state i hate to be in. one where i feel vulnerable
but its a phase and i noe it'll pass.
and i've made changes in my life to deal with it.
and now i shall attempt to release this negativity in me by writing it out

anger.
stop being so fake cos i can see thru you
all the sweet talk means no shit to me
cos u're not sincere and i noe that :)
i only moved away cos u were doing something wrong
and i foresaw everything.
pls dont try to put the shit on me now.
cos it wont take me long to lash back :)
stop pushing me, dont antagonise me
ur sarcastic comments dont make u smart
slowly but surely
i'll see you eye to eye :)
i'm honoured by the amount of attention you girls are giving me
although i dont really need ur bad mouthing
pls find some other topic to talk abt :)
stop thinking abt yourself cos thats not what the worlds only about
everyone has feelings and needs too
but u dont seem to understand.
wake up bro. :)
we were given the opportunity and potential
to be different from the rest
lets not screw it up guys :)