akshara;
the imperishable, unchangeable and indestructible
the very word,letter, syllable
the pranava OM
the dettatreya trinity of brahma vishnu and shiva


so here's my thoughts amplified
this colloquy that i have with myself now here
the search for the things that remain constant in this life of changes, the things that are imperishable
yet cherishing the most simple things in life that may seem so unimportant and small but add beauty and colour,
to seek out the unfathomable, powers beyond our wildest dreams
the sanatana dharma to be upheld,
and the karma that we cannot run or hide from for it is the very equation we need to balance out
and hence the very reason of our existence
with a mic up my soul let the story unfold,
the past be forgotten and a new tale told.

यत्र यत्र रघुनाथ कीर्तनम् तत्र तत्र क्रित मस्तक अन्जलिं बष्पावरी परीपूर्ण लोचनम् मारुतिं नमश्च राक्षस अंतकम्।




Thursday, April 19, 2007

so here's a lesson to be learnt
the first time this happened to me
i experienced hell
but only to realise the
heaven that it brought along later
but now i fell in the same pit again
i was on the right track
just on the wrong train
i'm clueless as to why it had to happen

all i noe is that if i dont realize
than im just a dumbass
that the absence of females in my life
looks to be quite essential
for its a curse put on me
blame me for not believing the astrologer
i have to arm myself against these illusions and desires
but i pray these feelings do not develop to become
hatred for the opposite kind.
my habit to love and give as much as i can
may be why u called me angel,
but now its gona get tough
cos my wings just got ripped off

love is not a feeling that comes and goes
its something that comes and grows
the beauty and splendour one cannot describe
for such is the magnitude it has on one.
i thank you for giving me the opportunity
to feel that magical bliss :)
i loved, not to be loved but only to give what i could
my feelings never change
for i am the same, b4.now.forever
the same
thiru